Zachary’s Red Barn & Farm Events is owned and operated by Konow’s Farm, and is used in support of our mission. The Barn’s various uses are aligned with Konow’s guiding principles of sense of community, sense of family orientation and a sense charity. Zachary’s Farm & Red Barn Events, along with Konow’s, would like to work with every organization, foundation, and charity group we can. However, we have limited time to grant every charities request.
To have your event considered for a discounted rate, briefly answer the following questions and email your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org. In general, Konow’s Farm is available for discounted rental Monday – Thursday evenings. Sunday events are also welcomed. As a unique venue, the Barn is also popular for private rentals, and availability is limited.
- Name, website, and mission of organization
- Contact person’s email and phone number
- Type of event
- Preferred dates/times
- Is your organization a non-profit?
- Will this event be open to the public?
- How is this event aligned with the guiding principles of Konow’s Farm?
- Will admission be charged?
- Do you have staff/volunteer capacity to collect admission at the door?
- How will the event be marketed?
- How many people will attend?
- Will food be served?
- Will alcohol be served?
Requests for discounted rentals are reviewed on a rolling basis. Please email your proposal to email@example.com
Your Special Day Awaits
Event times fill up fast.